This course is meant to provide all the basic documentation regarding FIESTA-IoT. This should be used as a "Getting Started" guide for the FIESTA-IoT newcomers. Within this course you can find:
This course provides all information related to FIESTA-IoT for 3rd parties. This includes
- A FIESTA-IoT Platform overview
- Details on the FIESTA–IoT Security Framework
- An extensive guide for 3rd party experimenters
- An extensive guide for 3rd party testbed providers
This course provides a range of indispensable support services to the participants of the FIESTA-IoT Open Calls. It includes several kinds of information:
- Documentation related to the available and federated testbeds
- Guidelines on how prepare proposals for the upcoming FIESTA–IoT Open Calls
- A submission mechanism for the Open Call proposals
This is a private course, available only for the winners of the FIESTA-IoT 1st Open-Call for Extensions.
This is a private course, available only for the winners of the FIESTA-IoT 1st Open-Call for Experiments.