- FIESTA-IoT - Open Calls Information
FIESTA-IoT - Open Calls Information
This section provides information regarding the FIESTA-IoT Project Open Calls:
- Open Call 4 - ExperimentsThis topic
Open Call 4 - Experiments
The FIESTA-IoT Project herewith announces its fourth Open Call for Experimenters. We target advanced and innovative developments, leveraging FIESTA-IoT's novel Experimentation as a Service (Eaas) platform built atop a federation of underlying IoT testbeds.
Overall, FIESTA-IoT's experimental infrastructure provides experimenters in the IoT domain with the following unique capabilities:
- Access to and sharing of IoT datasets in a testbed-agnostic way. FIESTA-IoT provides researchers with tools to access IoT data resources (including linked sensor data sets) independently of their source IoT platform/testbed.
- Execution of experiments across multiple IoT testbeds, based on a single API for submitting the experiment and a single set of credentials (for the experimenter).
- Portability of IoT experiments across different testbeds, through the provision of interoperable standards-based IoT/cloud interfaces over diverse IoT experimental facilities.
- Submission of Proposals for OC4
Submission of Proposals for OC4